Blog-Archiv

Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012

Queens Underground Hip Hop Veteran I.G. Off Passes Away


One half of the late 1990s underground Hip Hop duo I.G. Off & Hazadous has reportedly died from unknown causes.
Queens, New York emcee I.G. Off of the duo I.G. Off & Hazadous has been confirmed dead this week. While details and cause of death have yet to be released to the public, veteran journalist and radio host Jay Smooth announced I.G.'s passing via Twitter. According to Complex.com, the rapper was reportedly paralyzed several years ago after being hit by a drunk driver.








Just confirmed that the veteran emcee and longtime extended family at our radio show, I.G. Off, has passed away. RIP & love to all his fam.
Throughout his career I.G. Off appeared on albums such as Rawkus Records' Lyricist Lounge, Volume 1 and Superrappin', Volume 2. He also worked with Supernatural and DJ Spinna.

 by Allen Jacobs

hiphopdx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen