Blog-Archiv

Donnerstag, 10. November 2011

Masta Ace:MADOOM News

 

 

Masta Ace Talks About Reuniting With Big Daddy Kane

DX: Are you holding MA DOOM down on your own or are there collaborations?

Masta Ace: I got one collab. That’s it. One collab.

DX: It seems like more artists are going back to that [structure].

Masta Ace: It just felt right. It’s such a personal record. It deals with me as a childhood from when I was 12 years old. There really wasn’t room for a feature. There wasn’t room for features. It didn’t make sense. I didn’t want to put people on a record just to put them on there. The writing felt like it needed to just be me.

DX: Who’s the guest appearance?

Masta Ace: Big Daddy Kane.

DX: Nice. Word up.

by The Company Man

Read the whole interview here:
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news

Purchase Music by Masta Ace
Purchase Music by EMC

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen